hits
online
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Glimpsing Eternity.
I can't believe I've graduated. It's feels like only yesterday that I was in shorts and stepping into SJI for the first time, and admiring the track/field and architecture. But today, four years on, it isn't only the building that holds my admiration. It's the school spirit, Signum Fidei, green and white forever.
People whom I had the good fortune to meet in SJI, people who call themselves Josephians, people who epitomise the very values of FSC, are going to be the same people I'm going to journey together and by association with through the tumultuous waters of life. And I'm truly proud to call myself a Josephian.
Many times has this day's graduation ceremony ran through my thoughts, my reluctance to ever leave and let go something we've all integrated into our lives. Our fierce pride for our school, our fraternity, our solidarity with the last, the lost, the least. These are the things that truly make me proud. Not our academic grades, not our outstanding performances in our chosen CCAs, not our charm; anyone can do all these. We might always appear overly proud of our heritage and history, but I believe we have every right to be. Because SJI has truly moulded us into men of integrity and service, just as it has done for all those before us.
And as I count down my days to the end of my SJI life, I'll wear my all white with the dignity it deserves and carry in my heart the treasures we'll always share.
Forever and a day.
Ora et labora.
8:07 pm
HANSEL RAPHAEL
♥: ManUtd, Rugby, Football, Bridge, Limeade & A good book.
Be happy <3
3
LINKED
Julian.
Iddie.
Aloy.
Nat.
Neek.
Hyo Seok.
Nicolas.
Mel.
Jon Chen.
Belmond.
Olga.
Edwin.
Moses.
Mandi.
Milli.
Francis.
Eugene.
Edgar.
Alex.
Jared.
Gabriel.
Andrea.
Michelle.
Zumanijovi.
Glenn.
Daniel.
Chris.
Ian.
Mon.
Joey.
Jervis.
Gideon.
Zul.
Charmaine.
Mathias.
Michael.
Zachary.
Marcus.
Barney.
Bentoh.
Gabby.
Gretch.
K7.
Jit Yong.
Ed-T.
Roth.
Po Xian.
Glen.
Wang Guan.
Jeremy.
Aaron.
Nigel.
SamB.
Jason.
Marc.
Sean.
Josh.
Zhen He.
Melvin.
Calvin.
Keith.
ENJOYED
Blogskins
SJI Prefects
321
Sanctus Spiritus Choir
QOAS
Gilbert Koh
Friendster
DAGBOART
October 2004
November 2004
March 2005
April 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
June 2008
January 2009
June 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
February 2020
May 2020
June 2020
July 2020
August 2020
September 2020
October 2020
November 2020
December 2020
January 2021
February 2021
March 2021
April 2021
May 2021
July 2021
August 2021
October 2021
November 2021
December 2021
January 2022
March 2022
July 2022
August 2022
September 2022
November 2022
December 2022
February 2023
July 2023
February 2024
LAYOUT
♠
♠
♠
♠