Carte Blanche, COMPREHENDE?
hits
online
Friday, July 06, 2007
Sometimes You Shouldn't Think.

Glen: Smile means yes lah!
Melvin: I don't think so. Where? The last time I poured was when we lost a shocking game in sec 1. And yes, you're family.
Barney: I did! A long time ago too.
Glen: When.
Charmaine: Awesome beyond awesome is right! It's zara man.
Mel: Hmm? Which Mel is this?
Ed-T: Phantom file-thief!
Ian: AH AH AH. Nothing to see!

I'm feeling like a character out of a tragic story. You know, like a nice Anakin Skywalker turned Darth Vader? Good guy going over to the dark side sort of thing, and I really can't figure out why.

Really, it's exasperating. Understatement.


HANSEL RAPHAEL
♥: ManUtd, Rugby, Football, Bridge, Limeade & A good book.

Be happy <3


LINKED

ENJOYED

Blogskins
SJI Prefects
321
Sanctus Spiritus Choir
QOAS
Gilbert Koh
Friendster
DAGBOART

LAYOUT