Carte Blanche, COMPREHENDE?
hits
online
Saturday, May 12, 2007
Burn.

Melvin: So is your strategy working!
Edwin: HEY!
Nat: Thanks :D
Kevin: Thank you (:
Glen: It's not dead, but it's dying. So we can't just let it happen.
Julian: It begins with us really.
Mark: ahhaha, I need more than an agree. I need action!
Jason: How did you all find your way here? haha thank you, but I know this post is easier written than acted upon.
James: Thanks.
Chin Hao: One man can change something. More men can change anything.
Matt: Thanks!
Charmaine: You've got to be joking heh. I've been trying for all my life!
Aaron: HELLO (:
Zach: Oh yes expense! hoho, bad spelling.

So Jubilate was quite an experience I suppose. We were late ho! And someone took our seats heh, but I guess the cockpit wasn't too bad a position, though I did have to stretch a little. I liked the a cappella group! They're good man, and so was the string orchestra! Reminded me of Bond haha.

Sports Fiesta was in a word, HOT.

It was heartening to see old boys/seniors etc. and present students alike come down together to enjoy each others company today. What better way to celebrate the culture than organising a day dedicated to eating/drinking/talking cock/playing sports! Amidst the disgusting weather too! :D

Oh and I'm blacker now mhm.


HANSEL RAPHAEL
♥: ManUtd, Rugby, Football, Bridge, Limeade & A good book.

Be happy <3


LINKED

ENJOYED

Blogskins
SJI Prefects
321
Sanctus Spiritus Choir
QOAS
Gilbert Koh
Friendster
DAGBOART

LAYOUT