Carte Blanche, COMPREHENDE?
hits
online
Saturday, March 03, 2007
It's been 10/11 days since I last blogged. That's veiled for 'time to reply tags.'
HAHA.

olga; sweat becos it's hot, weather hot. not you lah!
melvin; cheater. you wore BRACES.
nat; melvin can't spell. ohwell, can't blame the poor guy.
glen; what red card! haha eh it wasn't my fault man.
iddie; yes all out! ahah thank you.
phantom; yesh.
marc; wth. since when was i emo! haha
olga; dunno.
boyy; glen is that you?
Ed-T; JTC bloody boring.
nat; hahahaha. yeaaaaah.
DARyl; oi! hahahah yah cute lah.
anon; thanks (: we work with what we have.
Ed-T; i wish. i'm TRYING!
zach; YESSIR.
iddie; thank you! :D
nat; hahahaha thanks! (:
boyy; postponed. monday 4pm.
Ed-T; thou would'st, if time allow'd
charm; soon soon! Like this one (:
ian; walao, SHH! says who!? ahhahah (:
nat; HAHA. eh i didn't put in the HAWWWT part. haha
glen; yesh ahhaha. coolios.
zach; one word: AWESOME AHHA. eh, that's 2!
iddie; hello! haha uh, i came home and slept my afternoon away. oops! :X

Okay, I wish I had the time to blog something meaningful, but it's been really hectic. And I don't suppose I'm one who manages his time to the best of use in the worst of schedules. I need to sort out my life; pick up the pieces, look back and analyse the right and wrong turns, the decisions made and unmade. I require a beating of sorts- to get me back on track, instead of this downward spiral of consistent confused chaotic thoughts that misfit and stumble one over the other. The world doesn't wait boy.

Anyway, it's do or die tomorrow.
And there's only one way I want to walk off the field.

Every blade of grass has its angel that bends over it and whispers, 'Grow, grow.'


HANSEL RAPHAEL
♥: ManUtd, Rugby, Football, Bridge, Limeade & A good book.

Be happy <3


LINKED

ENJOYED

Blogskins
SJI Prefects
321
Sanctus Spiritus Choir
QOAS
Gilbert Koh
Friendster
DAGBOART

LAYOUT