Carte Blanche, COMPREHENDE?
hits
online
Saturday, March 24, 2007
comme il faut

24-7 is a satisfying result over Pioneer of course, especially since we were all getting so overly-apprehensive before our match. We have the right to be I think, seeing how they took RI apart during the 7s tournament and learning that mighty ACSI beat them only 17-7.

Maybe our balls did shrink. But I'm proud of how we managed to pull ourselves together to achieve what we have. Esprit de corps is on an upswing right now and I'm hoping that will build with every hurdle we overcome to take us to the finals. Yup, that's right. The finals; where we've always been able to make it to but never did. At least not in a long time.


Nat, good luck for your blog competition thingy.
And yes, I got sabo-ed to play the part. HAHA.


HANSEL RAPHAEL
♥: ManUtd, Rugby, Football, Bridge, Limeade & A good book.

Be happy <3


LINKED

ENJOYED

Blogskins
SJI Prefects
321
Sanctus Spiritus Choir
QOAS
Gilbert Koh
Friendster
DAGBOART

LAYOUT