Carte Blanche, COMPREHENDE?
hits
online
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
overdue.

HOHO. I'm blogging for the first time in what feels like ages. It's been a hectic week, jammed packed with non-stop activities and commitments. Commitments. Hmm, I'll touch on that later, but first, I think I need to reply my poor dagboart.

iddie: why isn't there space? ahahas I don''t quite get it.
Ed-T: slow songs are such fun suckers. hahah. they need to give us a break. some form of comic relief heh.
oh yea, poor girls. I think the last girl did real swell though.
alex: I'm glad it did. affirms me that i made a difference.
nat: thank you (: i'm so sorry nat. I'll try to do it asap. really up to my neck with stuff now ahha.
Ed-T: THANK YOU (for the x number of times) heh.
ian: xie xie ni! (:
charm: 16's indeed old. hahas. you're not that free, that makes your help more commendable (:
melvin: hahahas. you did!
iddie: yupp. thank you (: learn to play bridge with us! I'm not wrinkled lor.
glen: wow. you sound really excited heh hahahas.
victor: hello! thank you (: how did you get here? haha of course. my notes aren't that great though.

now that's done. haha. I can't believe I'm SIXTEEN. the big one-six. okay, maybe not so big, but still. quite significant. although I must admit i forgot it was my birthday while i was at camp. It took a birthday sms at 12am from olga to remind me that it was 20 january! haha. I was like 'oh yah ah, today's my birthday?' retarded. seriously hahah.

which reminds me. I will now thank those special people who made 20 january special with their wishes and gifts haha. omg, this is way way overdue heh.

THANK YOU Olga, Godpa, Nat, Angie, Kenneth, Arjun, Jay, Charm, Ed-T, Andrea, Michael Ee, Alex, Edwin Low, Daniel, Leonard, Joel, Keith, SamB, Zul, Jeremy Wong, Chris Wong, Joseph, Belmond, Rahim, Tim, Naz, Justin, Jeremy Soh. In addition to the PSFs (who nearly cha-kway teowed me, thank god they didn't), the Legion (melvin, you know what you did!), the ruggers (who almost gave me an atomic wedgie) , the choir bunch(whose company made the night enjoyable, especially with bridge!). And of course. My own FAMILY. Thanks for the cake Mum! :D

NOW, I'M LEGAL YAY. AAHAH.

SJII camp was erm, an eye opener. completely different from SJI. I shan't say much (because i'm busy heh) but i'm glad we were able to pass on the passion. The school is made up of people from various backgrounds and i think the camp was all they needed to warm up to each other. Campfire was the highlight of camp! So happy to see everyone cheery and in the mood. ahah. I think the trail was a little too much for some, but still, good learning experience. We were all drenched to the skin la! a co-ed school really has different dynamics about it. and i guess that means different approaches too.

speaking of the camp. i almost got screwed for missing training on friday because i was at the camp. here, i'm talking about strains of commitments. when you have more than one commitment at the same time, how do you make your decision? they entire team was telling me ' hansel, you die. nathan damn angry with you. he's taking you off the team' so naturally my spirits drooped. weighing the plus-es and minus-es of being at the camp, I was still unable to ascertain that i did the right thing. I suppose it makes no difference now since it's over. but i'm glad at the fact i've been committed to training and never missing training. except this time.

alot of things have been happening. and happening so quickly. some can't cope, and that means people who can last the distance are called to carry them. remember. we're all in this together.

CJC friendly on friday. and campfire too (:
first match's on the 7th of feb i think. damai here we come.


HANSEL RAPHAEL
♥: ManUtd, Rugby, Football, Bridge, Limeade & A good book.

Be happy <3


LINKED

ENJOYED

Blogskins
SJI Prefects
321
Sanctus Spiritus Choir
QOAS
Gilbert Koh
Friendster
DAGBOART

LAYOUT