hits
online
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Right. So I haven't been updating much over this busy business period. Hmm, I think I'll just breeze through the events, seeing that I've neither time nor energy to go into detail anyway.
Okay, I'll start with carolling. This year was relatively less busy I guess. 9 houses. 3 nights. It went great I suppose, I think we've brought bringing cheer to a whole new level with our poppers popping and jingle bell bopping (: Cheers to Sanctus Spiritus! Food was fantabulous as usual.
I think my christmas shopping this year was rather rushed again. Suprise surprise. Well, met Julian Michael Charm Angie Andrew Chris and Iddie in town after the P6 posting results thing in school. We walked around shops, and I must say, not really productive. Most of the time we were spending standing around and waiting for someone else to make the move. Which I actually detest.
Then Julian and I decided to go to Cold Storage on our own since the rest couldn't make up their mind heh. Charm joined us later since the rest went off to J8. Bought a kitkat chunky and some gummies for charm then it was off to Heeren to get Angie's present, with some help from Charm. Then I had to go for carolling and Julian had to go home and Charm had to go to bugis to catch a movie, so we all went on our way.
Saturday morning was spent with Godma and Greg at the Marriott Hotel. Buffet breakfast ! (: What's better then that. Only thing was we had to wake up early early. Even though we had carolling the previous night. Well the food was great, I think I had plenty of egg that morning. First time I tried Egg Benedict. Pretty good I must say. Afterthat we did a fair bit of shopping. First at Wheelock then Cathay. Thank you godma for your present (:
AGR at St. Pat's was, hmm, I'll just say it could've been better run. I appreciate the boys whom I know tried their best and put in alot of effort into the event. So thank you. Oh and thank you Nat for your lovely S&K t-shirt (:
Carolling that night went great and ended off with a blast at Mon's place haha (:
Sunday and Monday we had choir breakfasts yay! (:
Today was Legion day. Tuesday! Woke up late damn, so I met the rest at novena. I had something new for lunch today, thanks to Matto James and Joel. Pepper lunch! (; Pretty novel and rather delicious. As for the pricing, erm, a little on the high side. They let you cook your food la! How cool is that!
Then we went to Cathay to watch 'The Holiday'. Pretty interesting movie, fresh and enjoyable. It also made you think a little hahaah. A little. Cameron Diaz and Jude Law looked really great together on screen haha. (: Quite worth $6.50 I must say.
And that was that.
We all scooted off home.
In the heavy cold rain ahahaha.
7:51 pm
HANSEL RAPHAEL
♥: ManUtd, Rugby, Football, Bridge, Limeade & A good book.
Be happy <3
3
LINKED
Julian.
Iddie.
Aloy.
Nat.
Neek.
Hyo Seok.
Nicolas.
Mel.
Jon Chen.
Belmond.
Olga.
Edwin.
Moses.
Mandi.
Milli.
Francis.
Eugene.
Edgar.
Alex.
Jared.
Gabriel.
Andrea.
Michelle.
Zumanijovi.
Glenn.
Daniel.
Chris.
Ian.
Mon.
Joey.
Jervis.
Gideon.
Zul.
Charmaine.
Mathias.
Michael.
Zachary.
Marcus.
Barney.
Bentoh.
Gabby.
Gretch.
K7.
Jit Yong.
Ed-T.
Roth.
Po Xian.
Glen.
Wang Guan.
Jeremy.
Aaron.
Nigel.
SamB.
Jason.
Marc.
Sean.
Josh.
Zhen He.
Melvin.
Calvin.
Keith.
ENJOYED
Blogskins
SJI Prefects
321
Sanctus Spiritus Choir
QOAS
Gilbert Koh
Friendster
DAGBOART
October 2004
November 2004
March 2005
April 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
June 2008
January 2009
June 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
February 2020
May 2020
June 2020
July 2020
August 2020
September 2020
October 2020
November 2020
December 2020
January 2021
February 2021
March 2021
April 2021
May 2021
July 2021
August 2021
October 2021
November 2021
December 2021
January 2022
March 2022
July 2022
August 2022
September 2022
November 2022
December 2022
February 2023
July 2023
February 2024
LAYOUT
♠
♠
♠
♠