Carte Blanche, COMPREHENDE?
hits
online
Friday, December 01, 2006
Just got back from THE CLUB chalet.
Good stuff, the BBQ.
Maybe I should get Zul's Auntie's number from Kann for future gatherings.
Beef was the sex man.
I think my whole meal was beef.
Well, almost.
Red meat red meat! heh.

Happy Birthday to those Nov/Dec babes (:
Alextine mauled the cake lah, walao.
No knife use chopstick to cut.
HEH. The cake was mutilated man.
Chocolate cake somemore.

After some Xbox, Xianyi Mathias Lennon Kenny and I went out to get drinks.
Turned out to be some past midnight walk around Pasir Ris.
Got people jogging at like 2+ lah!
Gay.
Talked about stupid stuff and laughed at ourselves.
We went to a couple of 7-elevens, hoping the prices would be cheaper than the Cheers at Downtown.
Heh. Guess what.
The company made up for it though!

Checked out this morning and here I am.
CJC friendly later.

Moses you watch it I tell you.
We're going to eat you later.
Balls la you.
Going India tomorrow.
Own you first, then you go migrate there go hide your face.
heehee.


HANSEL RAPHAEL
♥: ManUtd, Rugby, Football, Bridge, Limeade & A good book.

Be happy <3


LINKED

ENJOYED

Blogskins
SJI Prefects
321
Sanctus Spiritus Choir
QOAS
Gilbert Koh
Friendster
DAGBOART

LAYOUT