Carte Blanche, COMPREHENDE?
hits
online
Monday, November 06, 2006
HELLO WORLD.

I'm feeling rather drained and spent now.

Training was okay I guess.
There was supposed to be a beep test. But I guess Coach forgot about it. Or maybe he decided to postpone it till after the Tens tournament next week.
So today.
No PT.
And FINALLY, some ballwork and field running.
But I feel burned out.

Unfit as I thought.

Well, yesterday was JULIAN'S confirmation.
Yup. So the Legion went to Holy Cross yea.
Mass was okay although homily was erm quite ok nevermind.
I was just feeling tired.
Oh, and they had this quite cool slideshow that showed the candidates doing service work while each of them went up to be confirmed.
But we couldn't see from where we were.
So on the screen, we could only see the elderly lady in the wheelchair whom Julian was pushing, because his body was blocked off by the wall. haha. :/

After mass, generous Julian (actually his parents' money) brought us for dinner at some Jap restaurant which was pretty GOOD.
Josh and his parents couldn't join us cos Josh had Os the next day.
All the best Josh!
and the rest of the sec 4s. haha.

yea, so thanks for the dinner Jul.
Oh ya, and if you want your ZARA SHIRT ah.
wait for Christmas.
I'll make it a confi/christmas prezzie! ((:

aiya. tomorrow there's A MATHS again.
hmm.
oh. and welcome back from bangkok Charm. ((:


HANSEL RAPHAEL
♥: ManUtd, Rugby, Football, Bridge, Limeade & A good book.

Be happy <3


LINKED

ENJOYED

Blogskins
SJI Prefects
321
Sanctus Spiritus Choir
QOAS
Gilbert Koh
Friendster
DAGBOART

LAYOUT