hits
online
Sunday, November 12, 2006
But to look beyond the glory is the hardest part
For a hero's strength is measured by his heart
PSLTC '06 went along quite fine I think.
Although I don't deny it could have be better ran with more explicit planning.
And tone.
First day was quite
sian
. HAHA.
Lecture Lecture Lecture.
Because the O levels were going on, everything had to be kept to LT.
Eugene and I were facils for
Frater
(Latin for Brother),
CHIO BU!
Had Nicholas in the brotherhood, so you can sort of guess how
siao :X
the group was.
Oh. And 'Remember the Titans'! Great movie (:
Bath time went fairly smoothly.
We had
Jon Chen as chief pervert!
hahha.
Second day went better.
Cheers during morning run were wacky!
We had this damn happening Chio Bu cheer la.
Something like ACE cheer but in Chinese heh.
Had more time to spend with my brotherhood.
Station games and sessions.
We slept like 230 la. Late Late.
Bathed at 2 and Jon was in the shower room too.
Dangerous
man.
Day 3 passed quickly.
And the whole Logistics team save for Julian
missed
mass in the morning because we couldn't wake up. Oops.
Session 3 affirmations then closing ceremony.
I think we were all
damn shagged
la.
I was falling asleep during evening mass and Michael said I was shaking the pew. Blah.
Enough of that.
I think facilitating PSLTC again helped bring me back to what being Peer Support is all about.
FSC.
The school pride and passion.
As I told Angie yesterday, there's no better place to go than SJI.
There ain't nothing you can't be
There's a whole world at your feet
P.S. I'll post pics later.
Don't know why I can't upload.
8:32 pm
HANSEL RAPHAEL
♥: ManUtd, Rugby, Football, Bridge, Limeade & A good book.
Be happy <3
3
LINKED
Julian.
Iddie.
Aloy.
Nat.
Neek.
Hyo Seok.
Nicolas.
Mel.
Jon Chen.
Belmond.
Olga.
Edwin.
Moses.
Mandi.
Milli.
Francis.
Eugene.
Edgar.
Alex.
Jared.
Gabriel.
Andrea.
Michelle.
Zumanijovi.
Glenn.
Daniel.
Chris.
Ian.
Mon.
Joey.
Jervis.
Gideon.
Zul.
Charmaine.
Mathias.
Michael.
Zachary.
Marcus.
Barney.
Bentoh.
Gabby.
Gretch.
K7.
Jit Yong.
Ed-T.
Roth.
Po Xian.
Glen.
Wang Guan.
Jeremy.
Aaron.
Nigel.
SamB.
Jason.
Marc.
Sean.
Josh.
Zhen He.
Melvin.
Calvin.
Keith.
ENJOYED
Blogskins
SJI Prefects
321
Sanctus Spiritus Choir
QOAS
Gilbert Koh
Friendster
DAGBOART
October 2004
November 2004
March 2005
April 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
June 2008
January 2009
June 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
February 2020
May 2020
June 2020
July 2020
August 2020
September 2020
October 2020
November 2020
December 2020
January 2021
February 2021
March 2021
April 2021
May 2021
July 2021
August 2021
October 2021
November 2021
December 2021
January 2022
March 2022
July 2022
August 2022
September 2022
November 2022
December 2022
February 2023
July 2023
February 2024
LAYOUT
♠
♠
♠
♠