Carte Blanche, COMPREHENDE?
hits
online
Friday, September 15, 2006
TODAY IS FRIDAY. HIPHIP HOORAY!
On another note,
I don't understand Binomial Theorem.
I'm confused about Chemistry (1 whole lot.)
I need to read up on Physics.
I have a Trigo test on Monday.
I have some Chinese chengyu test on Monday.


Speaking of Chinese, I just had my Prelims Paper 1 this past Wednesday. Quite okay. I think.
And HIGHLIGHT OF THE WEEK.
JULIAN AND I FINALLY GOT THE 1500 WORD (MORE LIKE 7000 WORD) JLC ESSAY OFF OUR BACKS.
At 230 am last night.

Oh and for Gretch. I think Zach and I owe her money?
1) Gosh, that's TALL.
2) Hmm. Explode the Ipod with songs!
3) Red.
4) Songs galore! Good ones to top it off.
5) I can't remember. Just strikingly tall I guess.
6) Some wise animal. Though I admit I was tempted to put "Horny Devil"
7) How did you get so (looks up)? I think Charmiddie Wokay needs your guidance.

(: and have a great weekend people!



HANSEL RAPHAEL
♥: ManUtd, Rugby, Football, Bridge, Limeade & A good book.

Be happy <3


LINKED

ENJOYED

Blogskins
SJI Prefects
321
Sanctus Spiritus Choir
QOAS
Gilbert Koh
Friendster
DAGBOART

LAYOUT