hits
online
Friday, September 08, 2006
Tag me if you wish and:
1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll challenge you to try something.
3. I'll pick a colour that I associate with you.
4. I'll tell you something I like about you.
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory about you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you.
8. You must post this on yours.
Ok hi guys. Haha. Sorry I wasn't able to update the past 2 days. Was at retreat. I heard Jon leong went to SJI today huh? AHAH. Anyway, the more pleasing news would be that Twohill is OUT! Heh.
So here goes,
Iddie.
1) Confident bimbo!
2) Don't be depressed so easily la.
3) Orange! and Lime Green!
4) Your ang moh eyes. HAHA. Your sporty-ness.
5) The pretty little girl with spectacles who sang 'The Summons' with one of the most beautiful voices I've ever heard. Honest!
6) Piglet. You and I know why.
7) Why your piano so pro arh?
Charm.
1) Fashionably short. Charmiddie Wokay!
2) Drink alot of milk and laugh at Jervis when you're taller than him.
3) Black.
4) You're so sweet and bubbly.
5) Curly hair.
6) Puppy.
7) How to not sleep in class?
Jul.
1) Radical.
2) Show the Gym coach you're greater than he thinks.
3) Dark blue.
4) Your daring and capability.
5) You were (are) taller than Josh.
6) Tiger.
7) Why you like to keep long hair?
DONE!
9:22 pm
HANSEL RAPHAEL
♥: ManUtd, Rugby, Football, Bridge, Limeade & A good book.
Be happy <3
3
LINKED
Julian.
Iddie.
Aloy.
Nat.
Neek.
Hyo Seok.
Nicolas.
Mel.
Jon Chen.
Belmond.
Olga.
Edwin.
Moses.
Mandi.
Milli.
Francis.
Eugene.
Edgar.
Alex.
Jared.
Gabriel.
Andrea.
Michelle.
Zumanijovi.
Glenn.
Daniel.
Chris.
Ian.
Mon.
Joey.
Jervis.
Gideon.
Zul.
Charmaine.
Mathias.
Michael.
Zachary.
Marcus.
Barney.
Bentoh.
Gabby.
Gretch.
K7.
Jit Yong.
Ed-T.
Roth.
Po Xian.
Glen.
Wang Guan.
Jeremy.
Aaron.
Nigel.
SamB.
Jason.
Marc.
Sean.
Josh.
Zhen He.
Melvin.
Calvin.
Keith.
ENJOYED
Blogskins
SJI Prefects
321
Sanctus Spiritus Choir
QOAS
Gilbert Koh
Friendster
DAGBOART
October 2004
November 2004
March 2005
April 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
June 2008
January 2009
June 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
February 2020
May 2020
June 2020
July 2020
August 2020
September 2020
October 2020
November 2020
December 2020
January 2021
February 2021
March 2021
April 2021
May 2021
July 2021
August 2021
October 2021
November 2021
December 2021
January 2022
March 2022
July 2022
August 2022
September 2022
November 2022
December 2022
February 2023
July 2023
February 2024
LAYOUT
♠
♠
♠
♠