hits
online
Friday, July 14, 2006
The rules:
Bold
the statements that are true to you.
Italise
the statements that you WISH are true.
Leave the Fibs alone.
Then, stab 5 people to do the same test.
I miss somebody right now.
I don't watch TV these days.
I wear glasses or contact lenses.
I love to play video games.
I've tried marijuana.
I have been in a threesome.
I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship.
I believe honesty is usually the best policy.
I curse sometimes.
I have changed a lot mentally over the last year.
I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me.
I'm TOTALLY smart.
I've broken someone's bones.
I'm paranoid sometimes.
I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
I need money right now.
I love sushi.
I talk really, really fast.
I have long hair.
I have lost money in Las Vegas.
I have at least one sibling.
I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past.
I couldn't survive without Caller I.D.
I like the way I look.
I am usually pessimistic.
I have a lot of mood swings.
I have a hidden talent.
I'm always hyper no matter how much sugar I have.
I have a lot of friends.
I am currently single.
I have pecked someone of the same sex.
I enjoy talking on the phone.
I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.
I love to shop.
I would rather shop then eat.
I don't hate anyone.
I'm a pretty good dancer.
I'm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother.
I have a cell phone.
I believe in God.
I watch MTV on a daily basis.
I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months.
I've rejected someone before.
I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.
I want to have children in the future.
I have changed a diaper before.
I've called the cops on a friend before.
I'm not allergic to anything.
I have a lot to learn.
I have been with someone at least 10 years older or younger.
I am shy around the opposite sex.
I have tried alcohol before.
I have made a move on a friend's significant other or crush in the past.
I own the "South Park" movie.
I would die for my best friends.
I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza.
I have used my sexuality to advance my career.
I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all.
Halloween is awesome because you get free candy.
I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it.
I am happy at this moment.
I'm obsessed with guys.
I study for tests most of the time.
I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I've ever met.
I am comfortable with who I am right now.
I have more than just my ears pierced.
I walk barefoot wherever I can.
I have jumped off a bridge.
I love sea turtles.
I spend ridiculous money on makeup.
I plan on achieving a major goal/dream.
I'm proficient in a musical instrument.
I worked at McDonald's restaurant.
I hate office jobs.
I love sci-fi movies.
I think water rules.
I went to college out of state.
I like sausages.
I love kisses.
I fall for the worst people.
I adore bright colors.
I can't live without black eyeliner.
I don't know why the hell I just did this stupid thing.
I can't whistle.
I can move my tongue in waves, much like a snakes slither.
I have ridden/owned a horse.
I still have every journal I've ever written in.
I can't stick to a diet.
I talk in my sleep.
I try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distractions.
Climbing trees is a brilliant past-time.
I have jazz in my blood.
I wear a toe ring.
I have a tattoo.
I can't stand at LEAST one person that I work with.
I am a caffeine junkie.
I cosplay or know what cosplaying is.
I have been to over 15 conventions.
I will collect anything, and the more nonsesical the better.
I'm an artist.
I only clean my room when necessary.
I like a person of the same sex.
I love being happy.
I am an adrenaline junkie.
Stabbed: Edwin, Moses, Julian, Zach, Aloysius.
11:14 pm
HANSEL RAPHAEL
♥: ManUtd, Rugby, Football, Bridge, Limeade & A good book.
Be happy <3
3
LINKED
Julian.
Iddie.
Aloy.
Nat.
Neek.
Hyo Seok.
Nicolas.
Mel.
Jon Chen.
Belmond.
Olga.
Edwin.
Moses.
Mandi.
Milli.
Francis.
Eugene.
Edgar.
Alex.
Jared.
Gabriel.
Andrea.
Michelle.
Zumanijovi.
Glenn.
Daniel.
Chris.
Ian.
Mon.
Joey.
Jervis.
Gideon.
Zul.
Charmaine.
Mathias.
Michael.
Zachary.
Marcus.
Barney.
Bentoh.
Gabby.
Gretch.
K7.
Jit Yong.
Ed-T.
Roth.
Po Xian.
Glen.
Wang Guan.
Jeremy.
Aaron.
Nigel.
SamB.
Jason.
Marc.
Sean.
Josh.
Zhen He.
Melvin.
Calvin.
Keith.
ENJOYED
Blogskins
SJI Prefects
321
Sanctus Spiritus Choir
QOAS
Gilbert Koh
Friendster
DAGBOART
October 2004
November 2004
March 2005
April 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
June 2008
January 2009
June 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
February 2020
May 2020
June 2020
July 2020
August 2020
September 2020
October 2020
November 2020
December 2020
January 2021
February 2021
March 2021
April 2021
May 2021
July 2021
August 2021
October 2021
November 2021
December 2021
January 2022
March 2022
July 2022
August 2022
September 2022
November 2022
December 2022
February 2023
July 2023
February 2024
LAYOUT
♠
♠
♠
♠